2.04.2009

A New Beginning!

I know that I haven't been very diligent at upkeeping my blog in the past but I've gotten a new excitement and am going to be putting in a lot more effort from this point on. I'm revamping everything, and will be publishing an additional blog in the next couple days called "Spontaneous Bread" which will feature a daily drawing by me. I am also working on a completely new website for tiphoni.com which I am very excited about. I'm still working out a lot of kinks, and teaching myself flash / actionscripting in the process, so Im not exactly sure when I will be able to get it up and running, but I will keep you posted.

As for me I actually have moved back up from Portland, 6 months after moving down there. Portland is an amazing city but it took me moving down to realize how much of a Seattle girl I am. I've always had a adventurous spirit and thought I would really enjoy experiencing something completely new, but I surprised myself how much I missed being close to family and friends and having that sense of "home." I am now renting this super quirky house nestled back in the woods, 7 minutes from my wonderful parents and 10 minutes from downtown Seattle, its perfect. I feel like I finally have the space to be an artist.

Thank you all for having patience with me, I'm still trying to figure out all this life and after college stuff :)

No comments: